- Prior to QA testing, please ensure that Versus Systems (VS) has created challenges in Sandbox environment for your platform, which are active and ready for testing. If challenges haven’t been created yet, please make the request to us at [email protected], and we’ll create those for you.
- For VS to perform QA testing, we’ll require a build of your platform with our system integrated. A nice-to-have is a debug build, or access to your platform debug/testing tools.
- If you’re testing between builds pointing to different environments (Sandbox/Production) please note that a unique Versus account user is required for each environment. In other words, a Versus account created for Sandbox-key build will not work on a Production-key build (and vice versa).
- For QA teams located outside of US and Canada, VS will need to whitelist your IP ranges, and you'll need to location spoof to a US/Canada eligible state/territory as listed below.
- US eligibility - 13+ users are eligible to win DLC prizing, physical, and sweepstakes prizing in all 50 US states except for California. In California, 13+ users are eligible to win DLC prizing, and 16+ users are eligible to win physical and sweepstakes prizing.
- Canada eligibility - 18+ users are eligible to win DLC prizing in all Canadian provinces. However, physical prizing is allowed for 18+ users only in British Columbia, and all other Canadian provinces are blackzoned. Sweepstakes prizing is allowed for 18+ users in all Canadian provinces except for Quebec.
- Mainland China eligibility - 18+ users are eligible to win DLC prizing, physical, and sweepstakes prizing.
- Eligibility of other regions - TBD
When location spoofing, please make sure you spoof location first, before starting the session (i.e. launching the game).
When testing our system integration in your game/platform, here’s a guide for important areas to test.
While located in the US or Canada in any state/territory:
- Verify that user can be created
- Verify that user can be verified by clicking “Confirm” in verification email
- Verify that verified user can login
- Verify that user can reset their password
Test against the following three (3) different user scenarios.
Scenario A: US & Canada eligible - DLC, Physical Prizing & Sweepstakes
For each challenge and for users in each eligible US & Canada eligible state/territory:
- Verify that user can see unaccepted challenges in “New” tab for challenges with DLC, physical prizing & sweepstakes.
- Verify that users can accept a challenge
- Verify that user can see accepted challenges in “My Progress” tab
- Verify that users can see progress be applied to challenge by viewing it in “My Progress” tab
- Verify that users can see progress be applied to challenge by viewing the challenge details page for that challenge
- Verify that challenge can be won by applying enough progress to win.
- Verify that on challenge win, that either a challenge won popup (default) or challenge won notification banner displays depending on what you chose to integrate.
- If a challenge and/or prize has a win limit (ex. Can only be won once), verify that this win limit is applied.
The automatic timed event challenge for “Play for X minutes/hours” built into the SDK only posts progress every 5 minutes.
Scenario B: US & Canada blackzoned - DLC
For users currently located in blackzoned US & Canada states/territories:
- Verify that user can see unaccepted challenges in “New” tab for challenges with DLC.
- Verify that users can accept a challenge with DLC prizing.
- Verify that challenges with physical prizing do not show.
- Verify that challenges with sweepstakes prizing do not show.
Scenario C: US & Canada eligible currently located in Blackzone - DLC, Physical Prizing & Sweepstakes
For users who accepted a physical prize or sweepstakes challenge while initially located in an eligible US & Canada state/territory but are currently located in a blackzoned US & Canada state/territory while playing:
- Verify that the applicable challenge listed on the Challenge List - My Progress page is marked with “Progress Postponed”.
- DLC - If a challenge has been completed and has a DLC prize, verify that prize is awarded to player when they tap “Redeem Prize” on the applicable Prize Details page. After a user taps “Redeem Prize”, verify with VS that the prize is marked as “Fulfilled” in our system.
- Physical Prizing - If a challenge has been completed and has a physical prize, verify that the Prize Email is sent to the player’s email address. Additionally, verify that the Re-Send Email button on a prize page re-sends the player’s Prize Email.
- Sweepstakes entry - If a challenge has been completed and has a sweepstakes prize, verify that the user receives a Sweepstakes entry within the My Sweepstakes section.
Updated 11 months ago